Hydra Clean Northwest provides advanced duct cleaning for residential and commercial customers. Dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria, pet hair and dander, clothing fibers, dead insect particles, and more are all part of dust. You’ll see all those contaminates everyone in your home or business will NOT be breathing in fly right into our clear view chamber! In fact, many customers find watching all the dust and debris getting sucked out of their ductwork very satisfying.
We Solved All The Challenges & Limitations Of Those Other Inferior Duct Cleaning Processes
Our system is a massive truck mounted positive displacement vacuum system, along with a separate compressed air line, which easily removes all dirt, dust, and debris from residential or commercial ducts.
Our highly effective duct cleaning method uses the HVAC high air movement system. It combines the “high lift” of a positive displacement truck-mounted vacuum together with the blasting power of compressed air.
We offer a FREE camera inspection to look into your ductwork and determine if a cleaning is needed, providing you with confidence before we even begin our professional air duct cleaning service.
Our vacuum system thoroughly cleans your ducts without making a mess of your home or office. We perform another camera inspection after our duct cleaning process to ensure that your ducts are cleaned to our high standards and 100% to your satisfaction. Click here to get your free, no obligation quote.
You can expect the following benefits from Hydra Clean’s advanced duct cleaning service:
- Completely safe on all ducting, including soft flexible ducts
- Extremely effective in removing all dust & debris
- Truck system produces unsurpassed vacuum to ensure a deep cleaning
- Completely brushless system utilizes high powered compressed air
- Clear view collection chamber shows exactly what is coming out of your air ducts
- Cleans all supply, returns, main trunk & plenum
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Just had my ducts and dryer vent cleaned and am super satisfied with the service that was provided! The technicians were knowledgeable, respectful and kind. They answered all my questions and even pointed out a leak in my dryer venting that we were unaware of. I am MORE then 100% satisfied and will be referring them to all my friends and family for heater duct cleaning!Beth D.
We have used Hydra Clean NW for our dental office twice now. We have been more than pleased with the result. Carpets are fresh and clean as is our upholstered fabric chairs. Hunter and his team are professional and on time. They also use products that don’t leave your office/home smelling like chemicals. I would highly recommend their professional services for your home or office.new32 Info
Bjorn and his team were wonderful to work with. They were professional, considerate, and thoughtful. He knew we had a baby coming home from the NICU with underdeveloped lungs and made suggestions on how to improve air quality as well as informing us of the noise level that might be too loud for her. They were honest about what they could and made recommendations on what needed to be done by someone else. I would definitely recommend this team and will go back to them again if we need our ducts cleaned again in the future.Michelle K.
Great experience! They used low moisture cleaning that dried in several hours. They also used a rotating brush that removed pet hair buried deep in carpet that I didn’t even know was there!
I have a lot of allergies, and requested no fragranced products, and there was no fragrance or residue left on the carpet.
They were also able to remove some stains (that other companies had been unable to remove).
I highly recommend!Juliet
Ducts and dryer vent cleaned out; we liked the service so much that we had them come back to clean three couches. On time, great communication, and excellent service. Will be using them again.Jay P.
Clean Ducts Promote the Health of your Family & Customers
Indoor air quality is considerably important for your health. When you have dirty air ducts, it can lead to many different types of health problems. A mixture of contaminants not only looks disgusting, but it can also cause health problems for your family and prematurely wear down your HVAC system. When it comes to duct cleaning, Hydra Clean Northwest provides a thorough duct cleaning for homes and businesses.
Those who need duct cleaning services can count on Hydra Clean Northwest. We have two convenient offices near you in Lynnwood and Seattle, WA. Whether you are concerned about energy savings or indoor air quality, you can count on our duct cleaning services for the following:
- Promoting fresh, clean air to circulate through your home or business
- Removal of dust and allergens from the ducts
- Full cleaning of all ductwork, not just a sweep
- Cleaning* of the ducts as well as the coils
*Thermal cleaning is available upon request.
Duct Cleaning Improves Your Air Quality
Duct cleaning from Hydra Clean Northwest can help reduce and eliminate indoor air pollutants such as:
- Allergens like pollen and pet dander can collect in your HVAC ducts and contribute to asthma and allergies.
- Chemicals, such as secondhand smoke or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from cleaning products, varnishes, or glues can accumulate in your air ducts and contaminate your air.
- Bacteria and viruses such as the flu can spread through the house via dirty air ducts.
- Bugs and spiders can nest in your ductwork and leave their droppings
Ductwork Cleaning Increases HVAC Efficiency
Cleaning dirty air ducts is probably enough to make anyone want to keep these important air passages clean, but if you are still not convinced, consider the following:
- Your HVAC system has to work harder to heat and cool when your ducts have restricted airflow.
- In addition to the wear and tear on your AC or furnace, clogged ducts will cost you a lot of money.
- Accumulated dirt and debris in your ducts is a potential fire hazard.
Need Duct Cleaning Now? Get your free duct cleaning quote.
Should You Try DIY Air Duct Cleaning?
Is it foolish to neglect your air ducts when considering the risks to your health, or should you hire a professional to clean them? If you’re like most home or business owners, it’s probably been a long time since your ducts were cleaned. The number one reason to hire Hydra Clean NW to professionally clean your ductwork is because we use an advanced HVAC system and won’t stir up more contaminates in your home or office.
Our system reaches every nook and cranny in your ductwork to ensure they are clean and your HVAC system is working properly. We also know how to spot issues in your duct system that you might otherwise miss.
How Often Should Ductwork be Cleaned?
You may now be aware of the critical nature of clean air ducts, and you may be wondering how frequently they should be cleaned. In general, the National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends that your ducts be inspected yearly and cleaned ‘as needed’. This can vary depending on:
- If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies
- There are cats, dogs, or other pets in your home
- Rodent or insect infestations
- You have high energy bills
- Recent construction (drywall and/or wood dust)
- VOCs in paints or varnish.